Discover the fascinating world and versatility of LEGO MINDSTORMS® NXT with this German video-training on DVD, now available from IT-publisher Galileo Press.
The DVD features a full 10-hour-tutorial in German that shows you how to construct and program your own LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT robots. Follow the instructions of established NXT tutor Matthias Paul Scholz and see for yourself how to install and configure the NXT-G software. Learn how to efficiently use the bricks, motors and sensors included in your LEGO MINDSTORMS retail set and experience on screen how your LEGO robots come to life using either the NXT-G drag-and-drop-IDE or an advanced programming language such as Java.
Starting with a simple robot for beginners and ending with complex autonomous robots, this DVD offers six robotics projects.
Teach your robot how to speak, how to execute an effective defense mechanism, how to control a robot remotely or how to program a little puppet theatre show to “wow“ your audience. You even learn how to make a robotic biker follow a specific route through an obstacle course.
Get inspired with this training course and invent your own robots!
Each of the six robots can be built with either one or two retail sets. The building instructions as well as the source code for each robot are included on the DVD.
Check out some videos from the DVD here
- Overview of LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT 2.0 and of the MINDSTORMS community
- Guide for constructing your own robots
- Introduction to the NXT-G-IDE
- Efficient use of motors and sensors
- Programming movement and robotics behavior
- Remote Control via Bluetooth or mobile app
- Robotics projects with Java-based leJOS NXJ
- Six NXT robots to rebuild and program – complete step-by-step instructions included on DVD
- OS: Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP OR Mac OS X (Intel)
- Screen Resolution of at least 1024 x 768 px
- DVD drive
- Language: German
Visit also Matthias Paul Scholz's LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT site and his German NXT blog "Die NXTe Ebene"